Monday, January 17, 2011

11 things in 2011. . .

Here I sit with a nice cup of Community (that's coffee for those not in Louisiana ), pondering the new year.  (Yes, I realize January is 1/2 way over with).  I like to take my time to think about my life and how to improve it. In the spirit of 2011, I think I've finally narrowed the list down.  It would take way more than 11 things to get me where I want to be. So, here they are:
1.  Make one healthy change per week.
2.  Scrapbook (or sew) one day each month.
3.  Plan my family's menu (and actually cook it!).
4.  Try something new each month. (January=blog=check!)
5.  Read the Bible more.
6.  Make a budget (and actually stick to it!).
7.  Submit to Hubs and be a helper to him (VERY difficult for a hard head like me).
8.  Show love to others more and serve when/where needed.
9.  Early to bed, early to rise!
10. Be "all in".
11. Finish what I start.


and my word of the year:  STEWARDSHIP.  I have heard that word a lot in church, but have never really tried to incorporate in anything other than my tithe.  This year I want to focus on being a good steward of money, time, resources, and other blessings such as family and relationships (these are the best commodities to take care of).

No comments:

Post a Comment