Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHALLENGES, CHALLENGES. . .

I admit it. I like to lurk on the web and I have come to the conclusion that everbody and their grandma has a New Year's Challenge posted. Not that that's a bad thing. I just feel if I can't start (and finish) every one that I like, well, what's the use?  I tend to have those perfectionistic tendencies. I know, I know, if you would look at my life, you wouldn't believe that I am a perfectionist.  Before childbirth and nursing school, I actually had it together. Somewhere along the way I lost it, along with most of my mind! lol. . .
Come to think of it, childbirth and nursing school are kind of alike: Sometimes it's a hard to obtain dream.  Once you're there, you feel like it's never going to end.  After it's over you sometimes find yourself wondering how you made it through, but you're very glad you did!
I love my Little Man.  Come to think of it, there is one more similarity between childbirth and nursing school: No matter what else you accomplish in your life, you WILL make a difference in someone else's. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment